No one does it like Karla of Karla’s Closet.. Vintage, sky high heels and chunky jewelry.
recycling the bed spring board as a hang board … brilliant! from sparrow + spark
How cute is that? Must be those yellow flags!.
this just looks so perfect.. by the sartorialist
classic, timeless, beauty… All from Brabourne Farm a beautiful series of black&white photos.
I was feeling a little bit camera snappy earlier today. However, my room’s a mess (in fact the whole apartment is), after moving in for 6 months, it’s still incomplete. So just a glimpse.
1. new tote pouch for my camera – from a quaint shop called Cat Socrates
2. can never resist these Darjeeling marshmallows from Meidi-ya
3&4. curious little things in my room
5. remaining triangles and squares to be made into cc necklaces
6. just arrived in the mail! More new cc pieces to be discovered
7. coral swarovski beads I could not resist buying for the shop
I promise to try to keep up with the blogging.