where do you find such awesome tiles?! FYI those are my feet.
recycling the bed spring board as a hang board … brilliant! from sparrow + spark
How cute is that? Must be those yellow flags!.
classic, timeless, beauty… All from Brabourne Farm a beautiful series of black&white photos.
I was feeling a little bit camera snappy earlier today. However, my room’s a mess (in fact the whole apartment is), after moving in for 6 months, it’s still incomplete. So just a glimpse.
1. new tote pouch for my camera – from a quaint shop called Cat Socrates
2. can never resist these Darjeeling marshmallows from Meidi-ya
3&4. curious little things in my room
5. remaining triangles and squares to be made into cc necklaces
6. just arrived in the mail! More new cc pieces to be discovered
7. coral swarovski beads I could not resist buying for the shop
I promise to try to keep up with the blogging.
by rag & bone via la garconne
Someone mentioned i should be using a backpack instead of my usual shoulder totes and bags to avoid all that aches and pains I go through daily (kinda sound like an old lady here). Like most, I carry my life in my bag – laptop/ipad, brolly, cosmetic pouch, mobile phone, keys, wallets, the list goes on. That’s basically everything.
So.. a bit of scouting and I found these.. Now that’s a need!
I am so into this right now.. from here. Please don’t mind me, I’ve been spending SO MUCH TIME on etsy it’s crazy…